We act for start-ups and new ventures, as well as for more established businesses that need to change the direction or management/shareholding structure, or looking to expand or even sell the business and need a broker to guide you through the deal.
S.A.C law will project manage issues from the outset or simply solve them directly through correspondence and/or connecting you with the right professionals for the right fee.
Typical issues you may want our assistance with are:-
- Employment issues from interview to exit.
- Contracts from part time to Senior Executives.
- Employee Incentive Schemes
- Shareholders Agreements and resolving shareholder disputes.
- Heads of Terms
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Staff handbooks including all up to date equality policies.
- Confidentiality Agreements
- All GDPR documentation from website to employee to customers.
- Assistance with Due Diligence Process and checklists
- Data Room experience
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- Partner Agreements
- Data Processing Agreements
- Novation Agreements/Deeds
- e-commerce agreements and terms and conditions
- Compliance and preparation of board minutes and resolutions.